Thursday, April 11, 2013

Moving day

Yesterday was moving day and you knew it was going to be a typical moving day, it wasn't just raining we have 40mm of rain.
As Tod Bertuzi says, it is what it is.
Yesterday and today was unpacking and I had a visit by Patricia and Billie, as a 2 year old Billie was having difficulty in processing grandpa has moved and is now 2 minutes walk from their house, I believe after a few visits she will understand.
So today was unpacking 80 or so boxes and by 5 pm the last box was unpacked and flat packed for my neighbor to use for their move.
Tomorrow I think I will take a 3 hour walk around the sea wall, it has been at least 5 years since I have done this, when I lived in the westend I used to do this walk about 3 times a week...
Our web site has been updated with the new address and we still invite pick ups from local customers.
Maybe I will see you on the seawall tomorrow.

No comments: